28 Day anti-impulsive Wish List

  • Decadriver RM300
  • Samsung Wave budget:RM1699 DDate: November 15th

Saturday, April 06, 2013

Stolen PC and ipad....

 Dear Internet,

My house was broken into yesterday. And My PC and ipad was stolen.

While it will be difficult to trace the PC... (a Black CoolerMaster Media series), My ipad may have a better chance of being identified.

My ipad (the new iPad) is a black framed 64gb wifi only version with ' Journeying through the Tricade ' embossed on its aluminium back. It was stolen from my home in Kuala Lumpur,  Malaysia, and I am hoping to find the thief who stole my PC.

He has either formatted my ipad or have not connected to the internet. But the embossing still remains. He may sell it with an grey Ozaki cover as well.

If you know of such seller please inform me immediately at +60177030770 or email : triblade84@gmail.com

Thank you,

Justin Ong.

1 comment:

way2 college said...

I'm happy to find numerous useful info here in the post. I would really like to come back again right here for likewise good articles or blog posts. Thanks for sharing...
distance mba in kolkata